Many people had question, how to assign specific suit and gloves combination to a specific car. Here you have simple tutorial :)
1) You have to find out which *.gmt file specific car (skin) uses. This can be done with ingame test or looking into *.cas and *.car file.
2) You have to choose *.gmt from GameData\Teams that you want (according to the picture above), copy it into specific car (skin) folder and rename it into *.gmt file name that have been found in point 1)
3) Thats all. Game loads *.gmt file from skin folder as a first so selected suit appears in game.
- I want a blue suit with blue gloves in Ferrari 550 BMS Scuderia Italia skin
- I have found that Ferrari 550 BMS Scuderia Italia uses file "int_driver_style07.gmt"
- I take "int_driver_style02.gmt" from GameData\Teams (blue suit with blue gloves according to the picture) and copy that file into "BMS Scuderia Italia" folder
- In "BMS Scuderia Italia" folder I will rename "int_driver_style02.gmt" into "int_driver_style07.gmt"
- Thats it :)